Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some christmas spirit


For my first little gift I saw this voucher for 20% off at Selfridges this weekend and got quite excited. Ok quite a girly reaction, but I get paid this weekend and expect others may too. I plan to have no money by Monday and thought this would be a good place to start.

You need to print off the voucher and then simply present it at the counter when paying. The 20% applies to clothing and get 10% off beauty and wine.

The Selfridges website is being rather uncooperative and not letting me on it (I should get a bonus or at least something for helping promote it) so here is a link to their twitter page instead where you can print the voucher

On Saturday I think all hell may break loose on Oxford Street as the Christmas shoppers come out in force so maybe avoid that day. If however you are just that crazy, then good luck and God speed.

I tried to explain what I am going to do with this blog to a friend and in case you are still none the wiser, I am going to try be a friendly faced version of Groupon without offering you teeth whitening or a Brazilian Blowdry every day. If someone can explain to me what the latter is I might even me tempted to get one. At the moment it reminds of drying my hair and Brazilian waxes and I'm not sure I want to marry the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment